Today we are going to show you a super easy no-knead sesame bread recipe.
This no-knead bread doesn’t require any complicated skill, just simply mix all of the ingredients, waiting for the dough to rise, and then you can easily have this beautiful artisan bread at home!
No-Knead Sesame Bread
This recipe doesn’t require any complicated skill, just simply mix all of the ingredients, waiting for the dough to rise, and then you can easily have this beautiful artisan bread at home!
Servings: 6 people
- Dutch oven
- 3 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, add 3 cups of bread flour or all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp of dried yeast, 1 tsp of salt, 1 cup of lukewarm water. Mix everything well and make sure there is no dry flour at the bottom. Let it rest for 8 hours.
- 8 hours later, use a spatula to press the dough and degas. Add 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds and mix well. Transfer to parchment paper and place the dough inside a container to hold the shape. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the top. Cover with a plastic film and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 400ºF (200ºC), also leave the dutch oven inside for 30 minutes.
- 30 minutes later, transfer the dough together with the parchment paper into the hot dutch oven. Score the dough with a razor blade. Bake it for 30 minutes at 400ºF. Take out the lid, and put the dutch oven back, bake it for another 5 to 10 minutes. The bread is ready to serve once it cools down to room temperature. Enjoy!
Bear Cusine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. These links are affiliated. If you purchase through them, I will make a couple of cents to a couple of dollars. But that won’t affect your prices at all.