Who doesn’t like the combination of beef, onion, and mushroom? Today we gonna show you how to cook beef stroganoff. It is a dish that might sound difficult, but the whole process is actually pretty easy, only need about 20 minutes you can cook beef stroganoff at home
- 1 lb top sirloin fillet or tenderloin, rib eye steak cut
- 1 lb mushroom
- half onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter (2 tbsp for the steak, 1 tbsp for sautee the mushroom)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Chop the steak into thick slices. Marinate with salt and pepper. Cut mushrooms into quarters, and chop the onion into small dice.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter. Once the butter is melted, add steak into the pan. Pan fry it until one side of beef is caramelized, flip and fry the other side.
- Once both surfaces are caramelized, take the beef out of the pan. Add 1 tbsp of butter into the pan, then saute onion and mushroom. Season the mixture with salt, garlic, and black pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp of flour into the pan, and stir well. Add 3 cups of beef broth into the pan. When it is boiling, add 2 tbsp of white wine into the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the sauce is reduced, add beef into the pan and stir well. Add 1 tbsp of dijon mustard. Remove the pan from the stove.
- Add 1/3 cup of sour cream into the pan, stir well with the sauce. Garnish with some chopped chives, and serve with egg noodles. Enjoy!
Bear Cusine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
These links are affiliated. If you purchase through them, I will make a couple of cents to a couple of dollars. But that won’t affect your prices at all. This is not a sponsored video.