This passion fruit shrimp salad is so refreshing and incredibly delicious. It doesn’t require complicated steps to make this dish, all you need to do is just combine all of the ingredients listed below, mix well together, and it is done!
You may never have passion fruit in a savory dish before. This is a great recipe for you to explore this world of passion! It goes so well with the shrimp and brings such an amazing flavor.
Passion Fruit Shrimp Salad
Let's try this passion fruit lemon shrimp salad!
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 passion fruit
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Cook the shrimps in boiling water for about 1 minute. Then place them in the ice water to chill and stop the cooking process.
- Drain the shrimp from the ice water and place them in a big bowl.
- For the sauce, chop shallot, garlic, and chili peppers into small pieces. Pour in hot oil to let the aroma release.
- Add the shallot oil mixture to the shrimp. Then add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Squeeze the juice from half lime and half lemon, and scoop the pulp from the passion fruit. Lastly, add the chopped cilantro and toasted sesame seeds and mix well. Enjoy!
Bear Cusine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. These links are affiliated. If you purchase through them, I will make a couple of cents to a couple of dollars. But that won’t affect your prices at all. This is not a sponsored video.